Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday dog blogging



My favorite blog and commenters are discussing the virtues of dogs vs. cats....so I offer you my buddy, Tito, the giant shrimp. He's a 20 lb "Chihuahua" we rescued. Although I have never owned a cat, I think Tito is more like a cat than any other dog I've seen. But, he is a dog and has disgusting dog habits, but for all that, I love him and I think the feeling is mutual.

On other matters, the pale ale from Sunday is in high krausen right now. Up to 65F but I don't think I'll need the blow-off. So it will probably be a huge mess when I get home tonight. Planning the next brew....have crushed up an oatmeal stout and I'll use the W. Yorkshire yeast for that. Should get the witbier bottled this week if time permits.


that was graciously shared by WoodyG'sGuitar, rogue scholar. Why isn't there more of this? Why are the politcal shows dominated by right wing pundits and asshats? There need to be more smackdowns like this. Which is one reason I like to listen to Randi Rhodes, love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tito is pretty cute